Jump to navigation Jump to search
Babylonian may refer to:
- Babylon, a Semitic Akkadian city-state of ancient Mesopotamia founded in 1894 BC
- Babylonia, an ancient Akkadian-speaking Semitic nation state and cultural region based in central-southern Mesopotamia (present-day Iraq)
- Babylonian language, a dialect of the Akkadian language
- Babylonian calendar
- Babylonian captivity or Babylonian exile, a period in Jewish history
- Babylonian Jews, Jews of the area of modern-day Iraq and north Syria
- Babylonian literature
- Babylonian mathematics, also known as Assyro-Babylonian mathematics
- Babylonian religion
- First Babylonian Dynasty, the first dynasty of Babylonia
- Neo-Babylonian Empire (626–539 BC)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Babylonian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.