Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baccalaureate may refer to:
- Bachelor's degree, an academic degree received upon the completion of a student's undergraduate education
- International Baccalaureate, a group of four internationally recognised educational programmes for students aged 3 to 19
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the senior of the four International Baccalaureate programmes, for students aged 16-19
- Baccalauréat, France's national secondary-school (lycée) diploma, much like the British A-level
- In Canada and Belgium, Baccalauréat is used in French for a Bachelor's degree in Francophone universities
- European Baccalaureate, awarded to students who successfully complete a European School
- English Baccalaureate, a performance measure to assess secondary schools in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Spanish Baccalaureate, a form of post-secondary education in Spain
- Romanian Baccalaureate, Romania's national secondary-school (liceu) diploma
- Tunisian Baccalaureate, a national examination and diploma awarded to students who successfully complete their secondary-school journey in Tunisia
- Welsh Baccalaureate, a pre-university qualification in Wales. Introduced in 2003 as a pilot scheme and rolled out in 2007.
- Baccalaureate service, a farewell address in the form of a sermon delivered to a graduating class (in the United States)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baccalaureate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.