From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baccalaureate may refer to:
- Bachelor's degree, an academic degree received upon the completion of a student's undergraduate education
- In Canada and Belgium, Baccalauréat is used in French for a Bachelor's degree in Francophone universities
- Baccalauréat, France's national secondary-school (lycée) diploma, much like the British A-level
- English Baccalaureate, a performance measure to assess secondary schools in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Welsh Baccalaureate, a recently introduced pre-university qualification in Wales
- Spanish Baccalaureate, a form of secondary education in Spain
- Romanian Baccalaureate, Romania's national secondary-school (liceu) diploma
- Tunisian Baccalaureate, a national examination and diploma awarded to students who successfully complete their secondary-school journey in Tunisia
- European Baccalaureate, awarded to students who successfully complete a European School
- International Baccalaureate, a group of four internationally recognised educational programmes for students aged 3 to 19
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the senior of the four International Baccalaureate programmes, for students aged 16-19
- Baccalaureate service, "a farewell address in the form of a sermon delivered to a graduating class" (in the United States)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baccalaureate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.