Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baccalaureate may refer to:
- Bachelor's degree, an academic degree received upon the completion of a student's undergraduate education
- International Baccalaureate, a group of four internationally recognised educational programmes for students aged 3 to 19
- The International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme, the senior of the four International Baccalaureate programmes, for students aged 16-19
- Baccalauréat, France's national secondary-school (lycée) diploma, much like the British A-level
- In Canada and Belgium, Baccalauréat is used in French for a Bachelor's degree in Francophone universities
- European Baccalaureate, awarded to students who successfully complete a European School
- English Baccalaureate, a performance measure to assess secondary schools in England, Wales and Northern Ireland
- Spanish Baccalaureate, a form of post-secondary education in Spain
- Romanian Baccalaureate, Romania's national secondary-school (liceu) diploma
- Tunisian Baccalaureate, a national examination and diploma awarded to students who successfully complete their secondary-school journey in Tunisia
- Welsh Baccalaureate, a pre-university qualification in Wales. Introduced in 2003 as a pilot scheme and rolled out in 2007.
- Baccalaureate service, a farewell address in the form of a sermon delivered to a graduating class (in the United States)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baccalaureate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.