Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bach or bach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750) was a German composer of the Baroque period.
Bach may also refer to:
- Bach (surname)
- Bach family, a noted family in music
- Bach (actor), stage name of French actor, singer and music hall performer Charles-Joseph Pasquier (1882–1953)
- Barbara Bach (born 1947), American actress and model born Barbara Goldbach
- Bill Bachrach (1879–1959), American swim coach known as "Bach"
- Sebastian Bach (born 1968), stage name of Canadian heavy metal singer Sebastian Bierk
- King Bach, famous youtuber and viner
- Yoel Sirkis (1561–1640), Polish posek and halakhist, known as "the Bach"
- Bach, Austria, a municipality in Reutte
- Bach, Lot, a commune in France
- Bach an der Donau, a town in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Bäch, a settlement of the Freienbach municipality in Schwyz, Switzerland
- Bäch railway station, in Freienbach, Switzerland
- Bach, Michigan, United States, an unincorporated community
- Bach Ice Shelf, on Alexander Island, Antarctica
- Bach quadrangle, on the planet Mercury
- Bach (crater), on the planet Mercury
- 1814 Bach, an asteroid
- WBQK, a radio station licensed to West Point, Virginia, United States, known as Bach FM
- WLTT, a radio station licensed to Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States, known as Bach FM from 2011 to 2013
- Bach (journal), an academic journal of Baroque music
- BACH motif, a sequence of notes
- Bach (New Zealand), a modest holiday home or beach house
- Brown Association for Cooperative Housing, in Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Bach Aircraft, an aircraft manufacturer from 1927 to 1931
- Bạch, a Vietnamese surname
- Bache (disambiguation)
- Bach House (disambiguation)
- Bachs, a municipality in the canton of Zürich, Switzerland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.