Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bach or bach in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750) was a famous German composer of the Baroque period.
Bach may also refer to:
- WBQK, a radio station licensed to West Point, Virginia, United States, known as Bach FM
- WLTT, a radio station licensed to Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States, known as Bach FM from 2011 to 2013
- The Brown Association for Cooperative Housing, in Providence, Rhode Island, United States
- Vincent Bach Corporation, a brass instrument manufacturer
- Bach family, of importance in the history of music
- Bach (surname)
- Bach (actor) (Charles-Joseph Pasquier, 1882–1953), French actor, singer and music hall performer
- Bill Bachrach (1879–1959), American swim coach known as "Bach"
- King Bach, famous youtuber and viner
- Yoel Sirkis (1561–1640), Polish posek and halakhist, known as "the Bach"
- Bach, Austria, a municipality in Reutte
- Bach, Lot, a commune in France
- Bach, Michigan, an unincorporated community in Sebewaing Township
- Bach an der Donau, a town in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Bach Ice Shelf, on Alexander Island, Antarctica
- Bach quadrangle, on the planet Mercury
- Bach (crater), on the planet Mercury
- Bäch, a settlement of the Freienbach municipality in Schwyz, Switzerland
- Bäch railway station, in Freienbach, Switzerland
- Bach (journal), an academic journal of Baroque music
- Bach (New Zealand), a modest holiday home or beach house
- 1814 Bach, an asteroid
- BACH motif, a sequence of notes
- Bạch, a Vietnamese surname
- Bach flower remedies, homeopathic solutions
- Bache (disambiguation)
- Bach House (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.