|Look up Bach, bach, bac̱h, or bạch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750) was a famous German composer of the Baroque period.
Bach may also refer to:
- Other members of the Bach family
- Bach (surname)
- Bill Bachrach (1879–1959), American swim coach known as "Bach"
- Yoel Sirkis (1561–1640), Polish posek and halakhist, known as "the Bach"
- WBQK, a radio station licensed to West Point, Virginia, United States, known as Bach FM
- WLTT, a radio station licensed to Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States, known as Bach FM from 2011 to 2013
- Bach an der Donau, a town in the district of Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Bach, Austria, a municipality in the district of Reutte
- Bach, Lot, a commune in the department of Lot in France
- Bach quadrangle, located on the planet Mercury
- Bach (crater), located on the planet Mercury
- Bäch, a settlement of the Freienbach municipality in the canton of Schwyz in Switzerland
- Bäch railway station
- Bach, a German term for stream or brook, as in Weesener Bach
- Maybach, automobile brand, known for short as "Bach"
- The Brown Association for Cooperative Housing
- Vincent Bach Corporation, a brass instrument manufacturer
- Bach (New Zealand), a modest holiday home or beach house
- Bachelor apartment, sometimes abbreviated "Bach"
- 1814 Bach, an asteroid
- BACH motif, a sequence of notes
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.