From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bach, bach, bac̱h, or bạch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Johann Sebastian Bach (1685–1750) was a famous German composer of the Baroque period.
Bach may also refer to:
- The musical dynasty of Johann Sebastian Bach – see Bach family
- BACH motif, a sequence of notes spelling his name
- Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach, a classical composer, second son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Johann Christian Bach, a classical composer, eleventh and youngest son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Johann Christoph Friedrich Bach, a classical composer, ninth son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Wilhelm Friedemann Bach, a classical composer, second child and eldest son of Johann Sebastian Bach
- Vincent Bach, an Austro-American cornet and trumpet player and manufacturer
- others listed in Bach (surname)
- WBQK, a radio station licensed to West Point, Virginia, United States, known as Bach FM
- WLTT, a radio station licensed to Carolina Beach, North Carolina, United States, known as Bach FM from 2011 to 2013
- Bach an der Donau, a town in the district of Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany
- Bach, Austria, a municipality in the district of Reutte
- Bach, Lot, a commune in the department of Lot in France
- Bach quadrangle, located on the planet Mercury
- Bach (crater), located on the planet Mercury
- Bäch, a settlement of the Freienbach municipality in the canton of Schwyz in Switzerland
- Bäch railway station
- Bach, a German term for stream or brook, as in Weesener Bach
- Maybach, the engine company, a slang term
- The Brown Association for Cooperative Housing
- Vincent Bach Corporation, a brass instrument manufacturer
- Richard Bach (born June 23, 1936), American writer widely known as the author, among other books, of the fable Jonathan Livingston Seagull
- Bill Bachrach (1879–1959), American swim coach known as "Bach"
- Yoel Sirkis (1561–1640), Polish posek and halakhist, known as "the Bach"
- Bach (New Zealand), a modest holiday home or beach house
- Bach (surname), people with the surname Bach
- Bachelor apartment, sometimes abbreviated "Bach"
- 1814 Bach, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bach.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.