Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bache, bache, Bäche, bâche, or bâché in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bache can refer to:
- Richard Bache (1737–1811), an American Postmaster General
- Sarah Franklin Bache (1743–1808), his wife and Benjamin Franklin's daughter
- Benjamin Franklin Bache (1769–1798), an American journalist, Richard and Sarah's son
- Benjamin Franklin Bache (1801–1881), U.S. Navy surgeon, Richard Bache's grandson
- Alexander Dallas Bache (1806–1867), an American physicist, Richard Bache's grandson
- George M. Bache (1840–1896), an American naval officer, Richard Bache's grandson
- Samuel Bache (1804–1876), an English Unitarian Minister
- Jules Bache (1861–1944), an American banker and philanthropist who built the company Bache & Co.
- Kathryn Bache Miller (1896–1979), an American art collector and philanthropist, his daughter
- Harold Bache (1889–1916), an English footballer (West Bromwich Albion) and cricketer
- Joseph Bache (1880–1960), an English footballer (Aston Villa and England national football team)
- David Bache (1925–1994), an English car designer, Joseph Bache's son
- Bache & Co., a division of Prudential Financial
- USS Bache, an American warship
- Bâché: in Francophone West Africa, the common name for a Share taxi
- Bach (New Zealand): a variant spelling of a local name for a holiday cottage
- Che language or people (Nigeria)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bache.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.