From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bachelor Button)
Bachelor's buttons is a common name for several plant species:
- Gomphrena globosa, native to Brazil, Panama and Guatemala.
- Centaurea cyanus, native to Europe, including the British Isles and cultivated as an annual ornamental plant.
- Centaurea montana, native to Europe, excluding the British Isles, and cultivated as a perennial ornamental plant.
- Kerria japonica 'Pleniflora', a double-flowered cultivar of a species native to native to China, Japan and Korea.
- Ranunculus aconitifolius, native to central Europe.
- Tanacetum parthenium, native to Eurasia.
|This page is an index of articles on plant species (or higher taxonomic groups) with the same common name (vernacular name). If an internal link led you here, you may wish to edit the linking article so that it links directly to the intended article.|