Bachelor of Business Management
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), sometimes known as a Bachelor of Management Studies, is an undergraduate program of four years. The BBM degree is designed to teach students the skills necessary to perform leadership roles in the business and corporate world.
The degree is similar to a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), but with a stronger emphasis on leadership and management skills.
The Bachelor of Business Management program allows students to specialize in a specific academic area including:
- Business Law
- Human Resource Management
- Management information systems
- Operations management
- Organizational Behavior
- Strategic Management
- Supply chain management
- International business
- Computer application for business
- Environment studies
- management training & development
- project work
- firstname.lastname@example.org (2014-03-03). "Bachelor of Management Studies: University of Waikato". Waikato.ac.nz. Retrieved 2014-03-23.