Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up back end, back-end, or backend in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Back end, back-end or backend may refer to:
- Front and back ends, in software architecture
- Back end of line, in integrated circuit fabrication
- Back-end database, a database accessed indirectly through an external application
- Backend as a service, a service model for providing developers a way to link applications to backend cloud storage and APIs
- Back-end design, in electronic circuit design flow
- Back-end CASE
- Back end load
- Back end processor
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Back end.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.