Back in Black (disambiguation)
Back in Black is the seventh studio album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC.
Back in Black may also refer to:
- Spider-Man: Back in Black, a 5-part Marvel Comics storyline about the fictional superhero Spider-Man
- "Back in Black" (song), a 1981 song by AC/DC
- Back in Black (Whodini album), the third album by American hip hop group Whodini
- Back in Black (novel), the fifth novel in the A-List series by Zoey Dean
- "Back in Black" (Power Rangers), the fifth episode of Power Rangers: Dino Thunder
- Back in Black, a recurring segment of The Daily Show
- "Back in Black", the tagline of the 2002 film Men in Black II
- "Back in Black", the Season Three premiere of the incomplete animated show Generator Rex.
- Back to Black, a 2006 album by Amy Winehouse
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Back in Black.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.