Back to Freedom and Dignity
Back to Freedom and Dignity is a philosophic work by American theologian and apologist Francis A. Schaeffer, Downers Grove:InterVarsity Press, first published in 1972. It is Book Four in Volume One of The Complete Works of Francis A. Schaeffer A Christian Worldview. Westchester, IL:Crossway Books, 1982.
This short work by Schaeffer is an answer to the work of B.F. Skinner and others, arguing that the freedom and dignity of man are God-given and therefore can't be left aside without dire consequences.
- Jacques Monod: Chance and Necessity
- Francis Crick: Why I Study Biology
- The Abuse of Genetic Knowledge
- Probing the Brain
- Ice-Cube Babies
- Kenneth Clark: A Pill for Peace
- Skinner: Beyond Freedom and Dignity
- Christianity and Conditioning
- How Like a Dog!
- Richard H. Bube. (Review) Journal of the American Scientific Association, Vol 25, September 1973, pp. 124–26. Available on line. Retrieved 7 October 2006.
- J. R. Kennedy. (Review) Christianity Today, Vol 17, December 22, 1972, pp. 26–27.