Back with the Ex
|Back with the Ex|
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of series||1|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Seven Studios|
|Original network||Seven Network|
|Picture format||576i (SDTV)|
|Original release||18 April –|
30 May 2018
Back with the Ex is an Australian reality television series which premiered on the Seven Network on 18 April 2018. The show features former couples who want to give their relationship a second chance.
The series is distributed on Netflix outside of Australia and released in January 2019. 
|Couple||Age||Reason for Break Up||Status|
|1||Jeremy||28||After dating on and off for seven years, Jeremy eventually called it quits four years ago & moved to London|
|2||Diane||50||The pair enjoyed a long-distance relationship 28 years ago and they will continue to love each other until the end of time|
|3||Cam||24||The former high school sweethearts broke up three years ago after Cam found out Kate cheated|
|4||Erik||37||After breaking up repeatedly during their six-year-relationship, Erik finally called it quits via text message six years ago|
|No.||Title||Air date||Timeslot||Overnight ratings||Consolidated ratings||Total
|1||Episode 1||18 April 2018||Wednesday 9:00 pm||449,000||17||N/A||N/A||449,000|||
- Knox, David (9 April 2018). "Airdate: Back with the Ex". TV Tonight. Retrieved 9 April 2018.
- "Seven Upfronts 2018: It's Sport, More Sport, Andrew Denton (Oh, And Delta As Olivia Newton John!)". bandt. 29 October 2019. Retrieved 9 April 2018.
- Knox, David (27 October 2017). "Seven 2018 Upfronts: Denton, Olivia, Doctor Blake, Commonwealth Games". TV Tonight. Retrieved 9 April 2018.
- "Back with the Ex Season 2: Will Netflix Renew For Another Season?". What's on Netflix. January 24, 2019.
- McCarthy, Alex (6 April 2018). "Back With The Ex: Meet the couples". who.com.au. Retrieved 9 April 2018.
- Knox, David (19 April 2018). "Wednesday 18 April 2018". TV Tonight. Retrieved 23 April 2018.