From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backbeat or back beat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backbeat is a rhythmic accentuation on even beats.
Backbeat may also refer to:
- Backbeat, a biography of pioneer rock and roll drummer Earl Palmer
- Backbeat (film) (1994), chronicles the early days of The Beatles in Hamburg, Germany
- Backbeat (soundtrack), original soundtrack of the 1994 film Backbeat
- Electro backbeat, musical genre
- Back Beat Records, record label
- Backbeat Books, an imprint of Hal Leonard Corporation
- The BackBeat Series of headphones from Altec Lansing
- Back beat (music), a musical groove with a non-traditional accent
- Backbeat, a 2013 Los Angeles stage play about the early Beatles, co-written by Iain Softley and Stephen Jeffreys, based on the 1994 Backbeat film.
- The Backbeats, a vocal group on The Sing Off (2010)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backbeat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.