Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backbeat or back beat in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backbeat is a rhythmic accentuation on even beats.
Backbeat may also refer to:
- Backbeat (biography), a biography of drummer Earl Palmer
- Backbeat (film) (1994), chronicles the early days of The Beatles in Hamburg, Germany
- Backbeat (soundtrack), original soundtrack of the 1994 film Backbeat
- Electro backbeat, musical genre
- Back Beat Records, record label
- Backbeat Books, an imprint of Hal Leonard Corporation
- The Backbeats, a vocal group on season 2 of The Sing Off
- Backbeat (newsletter) see Google Glass
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backbeat.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.