From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backbone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backbone may refer to:
- A major or high standard part of a system.
- Vertebral column, of a vertebrate organism
- Backbone chain, in polymer chemistry, the framework of the molecule
- Backbone Entertainment, a video game development company
- Backbone network, the top level of a hierarchical network
- Internet backbone, refers to the principal data routes between large, strategically interconnected networks and core routers in the Internet
- European backbone, or "Blue Banana", a geographic corridor of urbanisation in Western Europe
- Backbone State Park, oldest state park in Iowa
- Backbone (1923 film), a 1923 lost silent film starring Alfred Lunt
- Backbone (1975 film), a 1975 film
- Backbone, a rock band led by former Grateful Dead drummer Bill Kreutzmann
- Backbone (Backbone album), 1998
- Backbone (Boney James album), 1993
- Backbone (magazine)
- Backbone (rapper), member of the Dungeon Family
- Backbone, Virginia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backbone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.