From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up backbone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backbone is the Vertebral column of a vertebrate organism.
- Backbone (magazine), a Canadian business magazine
- Backbone Entertainment, a video game development company
Science and Technology
- Backbone chain, in polymer chemistry, the framework of the molecule
- Backbone network, the top level of a hierarchical network
- Internet backbone, principal data routes between interconnected networks and core routers in the Internet
- Backbone, Virginia, United States
- European backbone, or "Blue Banana", a geographic corridor of urbanisation in Western Europe
- Backbone State Park, oldest state park in Iowa
- Backbone (1923 film), a 1923 lost silent film starring Alfred Lunt
- Backbone (1975 film), a 1975 film
- Backbone (rapper) Dungeon Family
- Backbone, a rock band led by former Grateful Dead drummer Bill Kreutzmann
- Backbones (album), Wishbone Ash compilation album
- Backbone (Backbone album), 1998
- Backbone (Boney James album), 1993
- Backbone (Roam album), 2016
- Backbone (solitaire), a solitaire game
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backbone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.