Backfield in Motion (film)
|Backfield in Motion|
|Screenplay by||Gene O'Neill|
|Story by||Gene O'Neill|
|Directed by||Richard Michaels|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||94 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Think Entertainment|
The Avnet/Kerner Company
Backfield in Motion is a 1991 American comedy film directed by Richard Michaels and written by Gene O'Neill, Noreen Tobin and Janet Brownell. The film stars Roseanne Barr, Tom Arnold, Colleen Camp, Conchata Ferrell, Carolyn Mignini and Johnny Galecki. The film premiered on ABC on November 13, 1991.
This article needs a plot summary. (June 2018)
- Roseanne Barr as Nancy Seavers
- Tom Arnold as Howard Peterman
- Colleen Camp as Laurie
- Conchata Ferrell as Ann Bedowski
- Carolyn Mignini as Sheila
- Johnny Galecki as Tim Seavers
- Kevin Scannell as Joe Dooley Sr.
- Olivia Burnette as Betsy Dooley
- Mike Pniewski as Jimmy Cox
- Loyda Ramos as Sally
- Jayne Modean as Faith
- Brandon Crane as Andy
- Robert Noble as Harry
- Sean Murray as Joe Jr.
- Scott Ferguson as Boz
- Teresa Ganzel as Joanne
- Jessie Jones as Ms. Marsh
- Danny Gonzalez as Derek
- Patrick LaBrecque as Freddie
- Scott Wilkinson as Ray
- Alexander Folk as Mr. Brooks
- Ken Tucker (1991-11-08). "Backfield in Motion". EW.com. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- O'Connor, John J. (1991-11-13). "Reviews/Television; Different Show, Same Roseanne". Nytimes.com. Retrieved 2018-05-30.
- David Hiltbrand (1991-11-18). "Picks and Pans Review: Backfield in Motion". People.com. Retrieved 2018-05-30.