Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backlash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backlash may refer to:
- Backlash (engineering), clearance between mating components
- Backlash (sociology), an adverse reaction to something that has gained prominence
- Backlash (pressure group), a UK group opposing the 2008 law criminalising possession of "extreme pornography"
- Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women, a 1991 book by Susan Faludi
- Backlash (Star Wars novel), a 2010 novel by Aaron Allston
- Backlash (Marc Slayton), comic book character
- Backlash (Jodi Slayton), comic book character
- Backlash (originally: A Plague on Both Your Causes), a novel by John Brunner
- Backlash (Bad English album), 1991
- Backlash (Freddie Hubbard album), 1967
- Backlash, an album by Nina Simone
- Backlash, a 1991 song by Joan Jett from the album Notorious
- Backlash (song), by 10 Years
- Backlash (1947 film), an American film noir starring Jean Rogers
- Backlash (1956 film), an American Western starring Richard Widmark
- Backlash (1986 film), an Australian drama directed by Bill Bennett
- Backlash (1994 film), an American film starring Sunny Doench
- WWE Backlash, an annual World Wrestling Entertainment event
- Backlash, a Demolition Vehicle in the video game Blast Corps
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backlash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.