|Look up backlash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backlash may refer to:
- Backlash (engineering), clearance between mating components
- Backlash (sociology), an adverse reaction to something that has gained prominence
- Backlash (pressure group), a UK group opposing the 2008 law criminalising possession of "extreme pornography"
- Backlash: The Undeclared War Against American Women, a 1991 book by Susan Faludi
- Backlash (Star Wars novel), a 2010 novel by Aaron Allston
- Backlash (Marc Slayton), comic book character
- Backlash (Jodi Slayton), comic book character
- Backlash (originally: A Plague on Both Your Causes), a novel by John Brunner
- Backlash (Bad English album), 1991
- Backlash (Freddie Hubbard album), 1967
- Backlash, an album by Nina Simone
- Backlash, a song by Joan Jett from Notorious
- Backlash (song), by 10 Years
- Backlash (1947 film), an American film noir starring Jean Rogers
- Backlash (1956 film), an American Western starring Richard Widmark
- Backlash (1986 film), an Australian drama directed by Bill Bennett
- Backlash (1994 film), an American film starring Sunny Doench
- WWE Backlash, an annual World Wrestling Entertainment event
- Backlash, a Demolition Vehicle in the video game Blast Corps
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backlash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.