Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backlog in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backlog may refer to:
- Product backlog, a list of requirements for a software product in development
- Backlog of unexamined patent applications
- Backlog (Academic Journals)
- Backlog (album), a compilation by Electronica
- An argument to Berkeley sockets "listen" function
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backlog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.