(Redirected from Backward)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up backwards or backward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backward or Backwards is a relative direction.
Backwards or Sdrawkcab (the word "backwards" with its letters reversed) may also refer to:
- "Backwards" (Red Dwarf), episode of sci-fi TV sitcom Red Dwarf
- Backwards (novel), a novel based on the episode
- Backwards: The Riddle of Dyslexia, 1984 American TV program
- "Backwards" (Rascal Flatts song), a 2006 country music song on Me and My Gang
- "Backwards", a song by Apartment 26 from the Mission: Impossible 2 (soundtrack)
- Backmasking, a recording technique in which a sound or message is recorded backward onto a track that is meant to be played forward
- "Sdrawkcab", a 1998 episode of Dexter's Laboratory
- All pages with titles beginning with Backward
- All pages with titles containing Backwards
- All pages with titles containing Backward
- All pages with titles containing Backwardness
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backwards.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.