From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Backward)
|Look up backwards or backward in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backward or Backwards is a relative direction.
Backwards may also refer to:
- "Backwards" (Red Dwarf), episode of TV sitcom
- Backwards (novel), a novel based on the episode
- Backwards: The Riddle of Dyslexia, 1984 American TV programme
- "Backwards" (Rascal Flatts song), a 2006 country music song on Me and My Gang
- "Backwards", a song by Apartment 26 from the Mission: Impossible 2 (soundtrack)
- Backmasking, a satan panic promoted by a number of evangelists that involved reversing music to hear a hidden Satanic message
- All pages beginning with "Backward"
- All pages with a title containing Backwards
- All pages with a title containing Backward
- All pages with a title containing Backwardness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backwards.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.