From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Backward or Backwards in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Backward or Backwards is a relative direction.
Backwards may also refer to:
- "Backwards" (Red Dwarf episode), episode of TV sitcom
- Backwards (novel), a novel based on the episode
- Backwards: The Riddle of Dyslexia, 1984 American TV programme
- "Backwards" (Rascal Flatts song), country music song
- "Backwards", a song by Apartment 26 from the Mission: Impossible II Soundtrack
- Backmasking, a Satan Panic promoted by a number of Evangelists that involved reversing music to hear a hidden Satanic message
- All pages beginning with "Backwards"
- All pages beginning with "Backward"
- All pages with titles containing Backwards
- All pages with titles containing Backward
- All pages with titles containing Backwardness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Backwards.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.