Bacolod-Kalawi, Lanao del Sur
Location in Lanao del Sur
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|Province||Lanao del Sur|
|• Mayor||Abdulmohaimen Dipatuan|
|• Total||491.57 km2 (189.80 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||42/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)63|
|Income class||3rd municipal income class|
|Electorate||6,380 voters as of 2016|
The town's former name, Bacolod Grande, was changed into its present name by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 32 in 1994.
Bacolod-Grande is politically subdivided into 26 barangays.
- Poblacion I
- Poblacion II
- Tuka I
- Tuka II
|Population census of
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Regional Act No. 3; An Act Renaming the Municipality of Bacolod Grande in the Province of Lanao del Sur into Municipality of Bacolod-Kalawi" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- "Province of Lanao del Sur". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- MMA Act No. 32 : An Act Renaming the Municipality of Bacolod Grande in the Province of Lanao Del Sur into Municipality of Bacolod-Kalawi
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|