From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baconian)
|Look up Baconian or Baconianism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baconianism may refer to:
- Baconian method, scientific methods theorised by Francis Bacon
- Baconian theory of Shakespeare authorship, the theory that Francis Bacon wrote the works of Shakespeare
- Francis Bacon (1561–1626), English philosopher
- Baconian cipher, a method of steganography devised by Francis Bacon
- Bacon mania, a trend of enthusiasm for bacon in the United States and Canada
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baconianism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.