|Associated acts||Steve Vai|
|Past members||Danny Cooksey|
Bad4Good was a glam metal band formed in 1991 by guitarist Steve Vai. The band was a quartet of teenagers, the oldest of whom was 16. The group consisted of guitarist Thomas "McRocklin" McLaughlin, bassist Zack Young, drummer Brooks Wackerman, and singer Danny Cooksey.
Under Vai's guidance, the band released one album in 1992 called Refugee. The only single released was "Nineteen" and it failed to chart but the music video was featured on MTV for some time. They also went on to tour briefly with Damn Yankees. After the band disbanded, Wackerman went on to play drums for Bad Religion, and now for Avenged Sevenfold, Young plays drums for the band A.I., and Cooksey has had a successful career as a voice over artist and also returned to his roots to play in Los Angeles country and western bands.
- Danny Cooksey - lead vocals
- Thomas McRocklin - lead guitar
- Zack Young - bass guitar, backing vocals
- Brooks Wackerman - drums
- Refugee (1992)
- Ramirez, Carlos. "Top 10 Musicians with Hair Metal Pasts". Noisecreep. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "Bad4Good". www.spirit-of-metal.com. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "Bad 4 Good". rateyourmusic.com. Archived from the original on 8 November 2013. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "About Bad 4 Good". mtv.com. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "Bad 4 Good Lyrics". songlyrics.com. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
- "BAD 4 GOOD". melodichardrock.com. Retrieved 8 November 2013.
|This article about a United States alternative rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|