|Associated acts||Steve Vai|
|Past members||Danny Cooksey|
Bad4Good was a heavy metal band formed in 1991 by guitarist Steve Vai. The band was a quartet of teenagers, the oldest of whom was 16. The group consisted of guitarist Thomas McRocklin, bassist Zack Young, drummer Brooks Wackerman, and singer Danny Cooksey.
Under Vai's guidance, the band released one album in 1992 called Refugee. The only single released was "Nineteen" and it failed to chart but the music video was featured on MTV for some time. They also went on to tour briefly with Damn Yankees. After the band disbanded, Wackerman went on to play drums for Bad Religion, and now for Avenged Sevenfold, Young plays drums for the band AI, and Cooksey has had a successful career as a voice-over artist and also returned to his roots to play in Los Angeles country and western bands. McRocklin appeared in the music video for Vai's 1990 song "The Audience is Listening", playing Steve Vai as a kid.
- Danny Cooksey – lead vocals
- Thomas McRocklin – lead guitar
- Zack Young – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Brooks Wackerman – drums
- Refugee (1992)
- Ramirez, Carlos. "Top 10 Musicians with Hair Metal Pasts". Noisecreep. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "Bad4Good". spirit-of-metal.com. Retrieved November 8, 2013.
- "Bad 4 Good". rateyourmusic.com. Archived from the original on November 8, 2013. Retrieved November 8, 2013.
- "About Bad 4 Good". MTV. Retrieved November 8, 2013.
- "BAD 4 GOOD". melodichardrock.com. Retrieved November 8, 2013.