This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Theatrical film poster
|Directed by||Craig Moss|
|Produced by||Ash R. Shah|
|Written by||Craig Moss|
Jeremy Ray Valdez
Leon Thomas III
|Music by||Todd Haberman|
|Edited by||Clark Burnett|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox Home Entertainment|
Bad Asses (also known as Bad Ass 2: Bad Asses) is a 2014 American action film starring Danny Trejo and Danny Glover, written and directed by Craig Moss. The film is a sequel to the 2012 film Bad Ass, and was released on DVD during spring 2014.
Since we last saw Frank, he followed his dream and opened a Community Center in East Los Angeles where he mentors young boxers, not only in the ring, but in life. He often visits a liquor store run by a former hockey player, Bernie Pope. When his prized student, Manny, gets in over his head with a bad crowd and winds up dead, Frank and Bernie team up, finding themselves ensnared in one life-threatening predicament after another. Forced to escape using the only weapons they have – their wits and their fists – they must survive the onslaught of fury that is brought upon them and Frank's new found love from a high powered, politically connected foe, Leandro (Andrew Divoff).
- Danny Trejo as Frank Vega
- Danny Glover as Bernie Pope
- Andrew Divoff as Leandro Herrera
- Jacqueline Obradors as Rosaria Parkes
- Charlie Carver as Eric
- Patrick Fabian as Officer Malark
- Jonathan Lipnicki as Hammer
- Leon Thomas III as Tucson
- Dante Basco as Gangly Asian
- Ryan Slater as Thin Caucasian
- Rob Mello as Buford Granger
- Sarah Dumont as Jessica
- Danny Glover and Danny Trejo Just Wrapped 'Bad Asses,' Sequel to 'Bad Ass', Indie Wire
- "First Look at Danny Trejo & Danny Glover in Bad Ass 3". 9 December 2014.
- "Movies". Washington Post.
|This article about an action film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|