Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup
|Published||May 21, 2018|
|Publisher||Alfred A. Knopf|
Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup is a nonfiction book by journalist John Carreyrou, released May 21, 2018. It covers the rise and fall of the firm Theranos, the multibillion-dollar biotech startup headed by Elizabeth Holmes. The book received critical acclaim, winning the 2018 Financial Times and McKinsey Business Book of the Year Award.
- John Carreyrou (May 21, 2018). Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup. Penguin Random House. ISBN 9781524731656.
- Roger Lowenstein (2018-05-21). "How One Company Scammed Silicon Valley. And How It Got Caught". The New York Times. Retrieved 2018-05-21.
- Andrew Hill (November 12, 2018). "'Bad Blood' wins the FT and McKinsey Business Book of 2018". Financial Times. Retrieved November 12, 2018.
- "Bad Blood". Book Marks. Retrieved November 10, 2018.
- McNary, Dave (June 23, 2016). "Legendary Wins Bidding War for Jennifer Lawrence Movie 'Bad Blood'". Variety. Archived from the original on 2016-06-25. Retrieved 23 July 2018.
|This article about a non-fiction book is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|