From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bad boys in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bad Boys may refer to:
- Bad Boys (1961 film), a Japanese film by Susumu Hani
- Bad Boys (1983 film), an American crime drama starring Sean Penn
- Bad Boys (1995 film), an American action film starring Will Smith and Martin Lawrence
- Bad Boys (2003 film), a Finnish crime drama starring Peter Franzén
- Bad Boys, a 2003 Indian Hindi film starring Rakhi Sawant
- Bad Boys (2013 film), an upcoming Malayalam film
- Bad Boys (Baccara album), or the title song, 1981
- Bad Boys (DeBarge album), 1987
- Bad Boys, a 1986 album by Haywire
- "Bad Boys" (Alexandra Burke song), 2009
- "Bad Boys" (Inner Circle song), 1987, used as the theme song of the TV show Cops and in the 1995 film
- "Bad Boys" (Wham! song), 1983
- "Bad Boys", a song by Shyne from Shyne
- "Bad Boys", a song by Whitesnake from Whitesnake
- Bad Boys (basketball), a nickname for the 1979-1994 Detroit Pistons of the NBA
- Bad Boys (manga), a manga series by Hiroshi Tanaka
- Bad Boys (poetry collection), a 1980 book by Sandra Cisneros
- Bad Boys, a Japanese owarai duo who host the variety show AKBingo!
- Bad Boys Inc, a British boy band
- Bad Boyes, a 1980s British children's television series
- Böse Buben (English: Bad Boys), an association of gay men in Berlin, Germany
- All pages beginning with "Bad Boys"
- Bad Boy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bad Boys.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.