Saint Charles Borromeo chapel
Bad Breisig ( (help·info)) is a town in the district of Ahrweiler, in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. It is situated on the Rhine, approx. 15 km south-east of Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler.
Bad Breisig is the seat of the Verbandsgemeinde ("collective municipality") Bad Breisig.
Sons and daughters of the town
- Beate Berger (1886-1940), director of the Jewish children's home Beith Ahawah in Berlin and Haifa
People connected with Bad Breisig
- Max Barthel (1893-1975), working poet, lived from 1948 to 1969 in Bad Breisig
- Klaus Badelt (born 1967), a German composer, which specializes in television and soundtrack.
- Kai Krause (born 1957), a German musician and software - pioneer, lives on Rheineck Castle.
- The religious scholar and sociologist Oliver Krüger (born 1973) grew up in Bad Breisig.