Bad Girls Club (season 7)
|Bad Girls Club: New Orleans|
The original seven "Bad" Girls of season seven (left to right):
Tasha, Nastasia, Angelic, Priscilla, Tiara, Judi, and Shelly
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||15|
|Original release||August 1 – November 14, 2011|
On February 16, 2011, it was reported that the production was using former Hornets basketball coach, Byron Scott's home in Kenner, Louisiana for what was then called, "Bad Girls Boot Camp." Interim Code Enforcement Director Tamithia Shaw said "[she] understands the site will be used for four months, but that pre-production work apparently has been going on for two or three weeks." She said that the cast was not there. The news initially created outrage among the neighbors. This is the second season to take place in a different location from Los Angeles.
In March 2011, three cast members modeled House of Lounge lingerie at New Orleans Fashion Week.
On March 13, 2011, TMZ.com reported that production was banned from at least eight clubs due to the clubs "not wanting to be associated with the show's bad image." The cast were not allowed to attend Pierre Thomas's Mardi Gras party at The Metropolitan Night Club.
On April 12, 2011, cast member Tasha Malek went to an on-duty cop outside the Bad Girls house to make a formal complaint against fellow cast member, Nastasia Townsend. Malek told the cop that Townsend was placing her personal belongings into a garbage bag while telling her "she needed to leave the house," which escalated into a physical fight as they wrestled to the floor. The two were issued summons by the police for disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct.
On July 6, 2011, the house tour was released for public viewing. The tour hosts were Jeff Eyser, the production designer, and Alexis Karpf the set decorator. Upon entering the house, Eyser announced that the production group had given the house a "darker" and "sexier" direction then the previous season. At the grand foyer, usually a place where the girls interact with each other without communication, are pictures of the "bad girls" this season. They were given a New Orleans twist, such as copper pipe. The phone room was taking a jungle-like and a green house turn. In the main room of the house, the girls are welcomed to an in-door bar, a home computer, and a contemporary living room influenced by Mardi Gras. They also have an in-door hot tub.
Eyser noted that everything in the main room, such as the in-door bar, was custom made. The walls in the main room and much more were decorated with New Orleans artist Sarah Dunn's botanical paintings. The dining room is a small-blue room that has a large painting of New Orleans during the early 20th century and no doors. The kitchen, which features a marble table, includes furniture from Ikea. Unlike previous seasons where all bedrooms were not similar, this season, Eyser and Karpf made it so that every bedroom looked the same. The make-up room features early 20th century furniture. Karpf believed that the make-up room is her favorite and has an "industrial-feel". In the same room, the girls were given Voodoo dolls that resembled themselves. In the champagne room, the girls were given very dark furniture of a mixture of red and black pillows and sofas. In the middle of the room was a stripper pole. The back yard featured a pool table, swimming pool, lounge chairs and a pond.
Original Bad Girls
Season seven is the third season, overall, that hasn't had cast members from the same city and state. The last seasons to do so was season three and season four. In every season seven girls enter the mansion in the first episode. During the show a replacement enters the house after an original "bad girl" leaves.
This season was the first to feature a fan favorite contest, which allowed viewers to vote for their favorite "bad girl" every week. Ultimately, Tiara gained the most votes and was named the fan favorite.
|Bad Girl||Age1||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname|
|Angelic "Angie" Castillo||21||Bronx, NY||"The Bronx Bombshell"|
|Judi Jai||21||Chicago, IL||"The Voodoo Vixen"|
|Nastasia "Stasi" Townsend||23||Huntington Beach, CA||"The Powerhouse"|
|Priscilla Mennella||25||Staten Island, NY||"The Staten Island Spitfire"|
|Tasha Malek||23||Miami, FL||"The Posh Princess"|
|Tiara Hodge||22||Gary, IN||"The Goofy Gangsta"|
|Shelly Hickman||23||St. Louis, MO||"The Lady Killer"|
1 Age at time of filming.
Replacement Bad Girls
In each season of the Bad Girls Club, one or more girls will be asked to leave the house either from violence, physical fighting, or will leave on their own accord, which then gives the producers a chance to replace her.
|Bad Girl||Age1||Hometown||"Bad Girl" nickname||Replaced|
|Cheyenne Evans||22||Austin, TX||"The Texan Vixen"||Priscilla|
Duration of cast
|Bad Girls||Season 7 Episodes|
- Key: "Bad" Girl appears on this episode.
- Key: "Bad" Girl replacement arrives.
- Key: "Bad" Girl is removed from the house.
- Key: "Bad" Girl is forced out of the house by another "Bad" Girl.
- Priscilla was removed from the house in episode 9 for causing harm to Judi after a physical altercation.
- Cheyenne replaced Priscilla in episode 9.
- Tasha was removed from the house in episode 12 for starting a physical altercation with Nastasia.
- Cheyenne was kicked out of the house by Tiara in the season finale after being tricked into thinking it was her time to go.
- Nastasia was removed from the house in the season finale after physically attacking Shelly multiple times.
|No. in series||No. in season||Title||Original air date||U.S. viewers
|109||1||"I Got the Voodoo for U"||August 1, 2011||1.38|
|Seven new "bad girls" enter the mansion in New Orleans. Their new friendships are tested, and Judi quickly finds herself being the outcast of the house.|
|110||2||"Call Me Karma"||August 8, 2011||1.25|
|Shelly, Tasha, and Priscilla return to the house the next morning. Judi apologizes to everyone, only to have her apology rebuffed. Tasha, discovering her bed trashed, confronts Angelic. Judi denies any involvement, her being drunk the previous night. This resulted in a heated argument between Judi and Angelic. Shelly teams with the rest of the girls to kick Judi out. After reaching her breaking point, Judi makes amends with Nastasia, Angelic, and Tiara.|
|111||3||"A Tale of Two Cliques"||August 15, 2011||1.30|
|Judi is left in the middle while the house splits in two cliques. Later, the girls head out to a Mardi Gras celebration. Priscilla and Nastasia get into an argument in the laundry room.|
|112||4||"Can I Bayou a Drink?"||August 22, 2011||1.28|
|Nastasia and Shelly argue at dinner, which results in an altercation and a bad girl leaving soaked. After that dinner, Judi's driving habits result in an altercation between her and Tiara. At the end of the episode, after getting tattoos, Tiara and Judi make amends.|
|113||5||"Playing for the Other Team"||August 29, 2011||1.28|
|The Bad Girls book a suite for an upcoming Mardi Gras party, while Shelly is uncertain to who her real friends are. She reaches her breaking point after her girlfriend leaves to return to war. Meanwhile, tensions reach a peak between Shelly and Judi to the point where a physical altercation occurs.|
|114||6||"Better Off Dread"||September 5, 2011||1.28|
|Tiara and Tasha fight over a boy. Meanwhile, Angie finds herself caught in the middle of the two cliques, which climaxes in a fight when clique refuses to return for the other. The tensions between the two cliques result in a physical fight in the limousine, ending the episode with a cliffhanger.|
|115||7||"Cat Scratch Fever"||September 12, 2011||1.49|
|This episode picks up with the fight among Tiara, Nastasia, and Judi in the limo lands Shelly and Angelic in jail for the evening. While they are gone, the other girls go to a hotel to cool off for the night. Angelic and Shelly return home to find their possessions trashed. A physical altercation occurs between Angelic and Tiara. While Angelic and Shelly were in jail, a prank war had started among Judi, Priscilla, and Tasha. Meanwhile, Angelic, Priscilla, and Tasha model for the House of Lounge lingerie and New Orleans Fashion Week. While out to a strip club Angelic and Tiara engage in another physical altercation, which ends their friendship.|
|116||8||"An Eye for An Eye"||September 19, 2011||1.64|
|After arriving to witness their beds destroyed, Shelly and Angie conspire to have Nastasia confess. After their failed attempt with sabotaging Nastasia's bleach, Angie and Shelly decide to ruin Nastasia's eye-contacts. Nastasia intimidates her cast-members to find the culprit on whom Nastasia swears revenge. Meanwhile, Judi gradually concocts a way to evict Priscilla. Angie and Tiara mend their fractured friendship. Later the next night, Judi takes a small cooking pot and mixes cold cereal with milk. She then throws the contents on Priscilla's bed while she was asleep. Judi tries to awake Priscilla by tapping on her window. Priscilla awakens and attacks Judi. The episode ends with the two fighting in the hallway outside of Priscilla and Tasha's bedroom.|
|117||9||"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"||September 26, 2011||1.75|
|The fight between Priscilla and Judi continues in the makeup room. Tasha attempts to jump in, but she is stopped by Nastasia and Tiara. Priscilla is evicted because of the fight, leaving Judi's face covered in blood. The other Bad Girls reflect on the shocking events that got Priscilla sent home. A new bad girl then enters the house to replace Priscilla. Meanwhile, the pranks continue, and several altercations occur. Nastasia throws a drink on Tasha and throws trash all over her room. Shelly gets into a physical fight with Judi and Nastasia. After Judi calls Angie fake, they also get into a physical fight.
Notes: Priscilla is removed from the house. Cheyenne replaces Priscilla.
|118||10||"Tirades, Truces and Tiaras"||October 3, 2011||1.81|
|Tiara celebrates her birthday weekend. The girls temporarily put their drama on hold. Cheyenne alienates herself after making a racial comment about clubs. Cheyenne and Nastasia get into an argument. Nastasia gets angry with Judi after Judi fails to carry the cake from Tiara's birthday party. Nastasia and Shelly go out to brunch, call a truce, and discuss plans to get rid of Tasha and Judi.|
|119||11||"Keeping it 100"||October 17, 2011||1.77|
|Nastasia and Shelly start to get along more, and Judi seeks to get her voodoo doll fixed. The Bad Girls travel to the New Orleans Voodoo Museum, which creeps them out. When the girls arrive home, they find out that they will be going to Barbados. The girls want to forget the drama and have a good time. However, Judi starts drinking and making a scene in public and Tasha's constant complaining annoys the other girls. Nastasia tries to send Tasha and Judi home, resulting in a physical altercation between Tasha and Nastasia.|
|120||12||"Can't Teach Old Dogs New Tricks"||October 24, 2011||1.62|
|The episode starts with the fight between Nastasia and Tasha. Tasha calls the police, but because she hit Nastasia first, she is removed from the house. Nastasia and Judi make up. Tiara tells Nastasia that Angelic told her that Shelly was the one who messed with her contacts. Nastasia makes a plan to attack Shelly on the last day. Judi, Shelly, Angelic, and Cheyenne raise money for an animal charity. Judi and Cheyenne get into an argument. The girls are all sick of Cheyenne being rude and leaving messes everywhere; so Nastasia, Judi, and Tiara decide to throw her bed into the pool. Tiara wants Cheyenne to leave.
Note: Tasha is removed from the house.
|121||13||"Parting Shots"||October 31, 2011||1.52|
|The episode picks up with Tiara, Judi, and Nastasia throwing Cheyenne's mattress in the pool. Cheyenne then confronts them. Later that night, Tiara doesn't want Cheyenne to go to dinner with the girls. The next day, Tiara tricks Cheyenne into leaving by putting her luggage in her room, calling a limousine to pick her up and telling her she needs to go. Cheyenne believes Tiara and leaves. The remaining 5 girls head to the club later that night. Once they get home Nastasia confronts Angie and Shelly about her contacts, resulting in Nastasia physically attacking Shelly. Nastasia is removed from the house. Angie, Tiara, Shelly, and Judi say their goodbyes and leave.
Notes: Nastasia is removed from the house. Cheyenne is kicked out of the house.
|122||14||"Reunion: Part 1"||November 7, 2011||1.89|
|Perez Hilton hosts the first part of a two-part reunion where the Bad Girls look back on their experience in the house but not without some drama. Nastasia and Shelly get into a physical altercation.|
|123||15||"Reunion: Part 2"||November 14, 2011||1.48|
|Things get heated as the girls wrap up their season in the second part of the reunion. Priscilla and Angie get into a heated argument, which leads to a physical altercation.|
- "Oxygen's "Bad Girls Club: New Orleans" Moves to a New Date Premiering on August 1 at 9PM ET/PT". The Futon Critic (Press release). June 30, 2011.
- LaBorde, Lauren (August 1, 2011). "Bad Girls Club New Orleans episode 1: Why is this a show?". Gambit.
- Grissett, Sheila (February 16, 2011). "'Bad Girls Boot Camp' television show ruffles feathers in Kenner". The Times-Picayune (Advance Publications). Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Grissett, Sheila (February 16, 2011). "'Bad Girls Boot Camp' foes pack meeting with Kenner, Jefferson Parish representatives". The Times-Picayune (Advance Publications). Retrieved February 17, 2011.
- Wilkinson, Missy (April 1, 2011). "A tale of two fashion weeks". Gambit Weekly. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- "‘Bad Girls Club’ -- Too ‘Trashy’ for New Orleans". TMZ.com (Time Warner). March 13, 2011. Retrieved May 28, 2011.
- Ross, Bob (April 15, 2011). "Two 'Bad Girls' cited for fight on Kenner set of TV show". The Times-Picayune (Advance Publications). Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- "Kenner Police Report" (PDF). The Times-Picayune. April 12, 2011. Retrieved April 17, 2011.
- Tiara. "Tiara is your Bad Girls Club New Orleans Fan Favorite | Bad Girls Club | Oxygen". Bad-girls-club.oxygen.com. Retrieved January 15, 2012.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Pawn Stars" Takes Demos, "The Closer" Wins Total Viewers". The Futon Critic. August 4, 2011.
- Seidman, Robert (August 9, 2011). "Updated Monday Cable Ratings: 'Pawn Stars,' 'American Pickers,' 'WWE RAW' Top Night + 'Closer,' 'Rizzoli,' 'Switched At Birth,' 'Eureka' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 16, 2011). "Monday Cable: 'Pawn Stars,' Jets-Texans, 'WWE RAW' Lead + 'Closer,' 'Rizzoli,' 'Warehouse 13' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (August 23, 2011). "Monday Cable: Bears-Giants Preseason Wins + 'WWE RAW,' 'Rizzoli,' 'T.O. Show,' 'Alpha's' & Much More". TV by the Numbers.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: "Closer," "Rizzoli & Isles" Remain Most-Watched". The Futon Critic. August 30, 2011.
- "Monday's Cable Ratings: History's "Pawn Stars" Dominates Labor Day". The Futon Critic. September 7, 2011.
- Gorman, Bill (September 13, 2011). "Monday Cable: 'Monday Night Football' Rules; 'Pawn Stars,' 'The Closer,' 'Rizzoli & Isles,' 'American Pickers' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (September 20, 2011). "Monday Cable: 'Monday Night Football' Tops Cable, But Sheen Roast Sets Records + 'Eureka' Season Finale & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (September 27, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Football' Huge; WWE RAW, 'Pawn Stars,' 'American Pickers' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Seidman, Robert (October 4, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Football' Shrinks, But Wins; WWE RAW, 'Warehouse 13' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Yanan, Travis (October 18, 2011). "Monday's Cable Ratings: "MNF" Goes Untouched for ESPN". The Futon Critic.
- Gorman, Bill (October 25, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: 'Monday Night Football,' WWE RAW, 'American Chopper,' 'Housewives of Beverly Hills,' 'Pawn Stars' & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Yanan, Travis (November 1, 2011). "Monday's Cable Ratings: Another Week, Another "MNF" Win". The Futon Critic.
- Seidman, Robert (November 8, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: Bears-Eagles, ' WWE RAW, 'Basketball Wives' and 'Housewives of Beverly Hills' Lead Night & More". TV by the Numbers.
- Gorman, Bill (November 15, 2011). "Monday Cable Ratings: Packers/ Vikings Leads Night,' 'WWE RAW' Jumps, 'American Chopper,' 'Housewives of Beverly Hills,' 'Love And Hip Hop' & More". TV by the Numbers.