(Redirected from Bad Guy (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bad guy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A bad guy or villain is a type of character in fiction and other narratives.
Bad Guy or Bad Guys may also refer to:
- Bad Guy (1937 film), a film starring Virginia Grey
- Bad Guys, a 1986 film starring Adam Baldwin
- Bad Guys, a 2000 film starring James Russo
- Bad Guy (2001 film), a South Korean film by Kim Ki-duk
- Bad Guys, a 2009 film distributed by Maya Entertainment
- Bad Guy (TV series), a 2010 South Korean TV series
- Bad Guys (TV series), a 2014 South Korean TV series
- "Bad Guys" (Stargate SG-1), an episode of Stargate SG-1
- "Bad Guy" (song), a 2013 song by Eminem from his album The Marshall Mathers LP 2
- Bad Guy (album), an album by South Korean pop and R&B singer Rain
- Scott Hall (wrestler) (born 1958), professional wrestler nicknamed "The Bad Guy" when using the ring name Razor Ramon
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bad Guy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.