|• Mayor||Volker Kieber|
|• Total||35.66 km2 (13.77 sq mi)|
|Elevation||230-270 m (−660 ft)|
|• Density||550/km2 (1,400/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
Bad Krozingen is a spa town in the district Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald, in Baden-Württemberg, Germany. It is situated 15 km southwest of Freiburg. In the 1970s, the previously independent villages Biengen, Hausen an der Möhlin, Schlatt and Tunsel, including Schmidhofen, became part of Bad Krozingen.
Linked to Bad Krozingen
- Marquard Herrgott (1694-1762), dean, Benedictine monk, priest, diplomat, historian and librarian
- Fritz Raschig (1863-1928), chemist and politician, allowed to drill in Krozingen for oil; however, a carbon dioxide source was discovered, which was the basis for the cure
- Zenta Mauriņa (1897-1978), writer; lived from 1966 in Bad Krozingen
- Carl Ueter (1900-1985), composer; died in Bad Krozingen
- Walter Scheel (1919-2016), politician (FDP), German President (Bundespräsident) 1974-1979, lived in Bad Krozingen since late 2008
- Oliver Baumann (born 1990), soccer goalie, learned to play football in the youth of FC Bad Krozingen
- "Bevölkerung nach Nationalität und Geschlecht am 31. Dezember 2017". Statistisches Landesamt Baden-Württemberg (in German). 2018.
|This Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|