This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (November 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||Heavy metal, Hard rock|
|Associated acts||Accept, U.D.O.|
|Past members||Dieter Rubach|
Bad Steve was a German heavy metal band, composed of former Accept members Jan Koemmet, Frank Friedrich and Dieter Rubach, as well as former members of more obscure bands Kanaan and Sin City. They supported Accept on a 1984 tour in Germany. Rubach later had a brief stint with Accept vocalist Udo Dirkschneider's band U.D.O. Koemmet had been with Accept previous to their recording career and re-entered that band briefly between their releases Breaker and Restless and Wild.
Killing the Night (Mausoleum Records 1985)
- "Bad Steve is Coming"
- "Light up my Soul"
- "Killing the Night"
- "Running to You"
- "Inside Looking Out"
- "Across the Rainbow"
- "Living on the Frontline"
- "Leather Girl"
- Phillip Magoo (ex-Sin City) - vocals
- Jan Koemmet (ex-Accept) - guitar
- Accu Becker (ex-Kanaan) - guitar
- Dieter Rubach (ex-Accept) - bass
- Frank Friedrich (ex-Accept) - drums
- Record sleeve for Killing the Night
- "Bad Steve - Encyclopaedia Metallum: The Metal Archives". Metal-archives.com. Retrieved 12 November 2019.
- "BAD STEVE "Killing The Night" Copyright 1985 Mausoleum Records". Vibrationsofdoom.com. Retrieved 12 November 2019.