Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up badam in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Badam may refer to:
- Almond, in Hindi and Persian languages
- Badam River, a river of southern Kazakhstan
- Badam, Kerman, a village in Saghder Rural District, Jebalbarez District, Jiroft County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Badam-e Dan, a village in Maskun Rural District, Jebalbarez District, Jiroft County, Kerman Province, Iran
- Badam, West Azerbaijan, a village in Mokriyan-e Sharqi Rural District, in the Central District of Mahabad County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.