The Baddeley Baronetcy, of Lakefield in the Parish of St Mary, Stoke Newington in the County of London, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 24 November 1922 for Sir John Baddeley, head of Baddeley Brothers, wholesale stationers, and Lord Mayor of London between 1921 and 1922. The second and third Baronets were each Managing Director of Baddeley Brothers.
Baddeley baronets, of Lakefield (1922)
- Sir John James Baddeley, 1st Baronet (1842–1926)
- Sir (John) William Baddeley, 2nd Baronet (1869–1951)
- Sir John Beresford Baddeley, 3rd Baronet (1899–1979)
- Sir John Wolsey Beresford Baddeley, 4th Baronet (born 1938)
- Kidd, Charles, Williamson, David (editors). Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage (1990 edition). New York: St Martin's Press, 1990.
- Leigh Rayment's list of baronets