|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (July 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|• Official||Hindi, Chhattisgarhi|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bade Bacheli is a town and a Nagar Palika in Dantewada district in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It is now very well known as NMDC Township with nature all around to explore and witness. It is situated roughly 400 km from Raipur, capital of Chhattisgarh. The way to travel is by Road with frequent bus service from Raipur, Bhilai and Jagdalpur or by train from Jagdalpur and Vishakhapatnam.
Population of Children with age of 0-6 is 2796 which is 13.04% of total population of Bade Bacheli (M). In Bade Bacheli Municipality, Female Sex Ratio is of 936 against state average of 991. Moreover Child Sex Ratio in Bade Bacheli is around 1028 compared to Chhattisgarh state average of 969. Literacy rate of Bade Bacheli city is 78.26% higher than state average of 70.28%. In Bade Bacheli, Male literacy is around 86.39% while female literacy rate is 69.45%.
Bade Bacheli Municipality has total administration over 5,398 houses to which it supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage. It is also authorize to build roads within Municipality limits and impose taxes on properties coming under its jurisdiction.
The population has raised primarily after commissioning of the NMDC project here.
1. The famous Ghadi Chowk showcasing all the tribal and cultural wealth of Bastar, situated in the centre of Bacheli town.
2. HighTech Park (Baludyan) and Ambedkar park with all the modern kind of amusement activities and decoration in the city.
3. The Iron Ore deposits (10&11A,5) under NMDC, beautiful hills and unique technique to crush iron to extract the ore.
4. Akashnagar, a small residential place in the hills famous for its natural beauty.
5. Lingeshwara Temple, very famous for the architectural structure and history.
6. ESSAR Steel Plant situated in Kirandul 10 KM away to Bacheli Township. It has its own helipad for personal usage.
7. Ramabooti Temple situated in Kirandul 11B Deposit 10 KM away to Bacheli Township.
8.Mountain range, famous in the world for the enormous & top quality deposits of Iron ore. Total 14 reserves have been discovered in this range out of which the mining activities are going on in 3 deposits.
- Amit Singh Dhakad, Author of the Novel: Last Batch of University
- "Census of India 20011: Data from the 20011 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Chhattisgarh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|