|Full name||Edwin Redvers Baden Herod|
|Date of birth||16 May 1900|
|Place of birth||Ilford, England|
|Date of death||1973 (aged 72–73)|
|Playing position||Full back|
|?–?||Great Eastern Railway Works||?||(?)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only
Edwin Redvers Baden Herod (16 May 1900 – 1973) was a professional footballer who played for Barking Town, Ilford, Great Eastern Railway Works F.C., Charlton Athletic, Brentford, Tottenham Hotspur, Chester, Swindon Town and Clapton Orient. He made over 500 appearances in the Football League.
Herod played for non League clubs Barking Town, Ilford and Great Eastern Railway Works before joining Charlton Athletic in 1921, the full back played 236 matches and scored twice in all competitions between 1921–27 at the Valley. He joined Brentford in 1928, his £1500 fee breaking the club's incoming record. Herod played a further 28 games before joining Tottenham Hotspur in 1929 for a then club record fee of £4,000. Herod featured in a total of 58 matches in all competitions for the Lilywhites. After leaving White Hart Lane, Herod had spells at Chester, Swindon Town, before signing for Clapton Orient, where he ended his playing career.
- Joyce, Michael (2004). Football League Players' Records. soccerdata. p. 122. ISBN 1-899468-63-3.
- Brentford Football Club Official Matchday Magazine versus Hull City 07/05/05. 2005. p. 46.
- Spurs record signings Retrieved 26 May 2009
- Tottenham Hotspur F.C A-Z of players Retrieved 29 November 2012 Archived 3 June 2009 at WebCite
- Swindon Town stats Retrieved 26 May 2009