From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up badger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A badger is any of several species of short-legged, heavy-set carnivores in the weasel family.
Badger may also refer to:
- Badger, Alaska
- Badger, California
- Badger Hill, California
- Badger, Iowa
- Badger, Minnesota
- Badger, South Dakota
- Badger, Wisconsin
- Badger's Island, Kittery, Maine
- Badger Valley, a valley in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin, "The Badger State"
- Badger (comics) (The Badger), a comic book character and series created in 1982
- Badger (Firefly), a minor character from the American TV show Firefly
- Badger (Monarch of the Glen), a character from UK TV series Monarch of the Glen
- Badger Lords, of whom there are several in the Redwall series by Brian Jacques
- Bill Badger, the main character of a series of books by Denys Watkins-Pitchford including Bill Badger and the Pirates
- Badger Beadon, a character from Why Didn't They Ask Evans? by Agatha Christie
- Badger, a character in the children's book The Wind in the Willows by Kenneth Grahame
- Badger, a character in the children's novel The Animals of Farthing Wood by Colin Dann
- Badger, a character in the English children's television programme Bodger and Badger
- Badger (Brandon Mayhew), a character in the television show Breaking Bad
- Lt. Cdr. Robert Badger (The Artful Bodger), a character in several John Winton naval novels
- S.S. Badger, an auto/passenger ferry operating on Lake Michigan, U.S.
- USS William Badger (1861), an American Civil War Union supply ship and ship's tender
- Tupolev Tu-16, NATO codename Badger, a Soviet twin-engine jet bomber
- British Rail Class 89, nicknamed "The Badger", an electric locomotive developed by British Rail
- Badger Armoured Engineering Vehicle, a Canadian Combat engineering vehicle based on the Leopard 1 tank
- Badger, an Amtrak train on the Chicago-Milwaukee (U.S.) corridor now served by the Hiawatha Service
- Badger Bus, a service between Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Badgerline, a bus company in the southwest of England
- Badger (automobile company), a car company in Wisconsin from 1910–1911
- Badger (person), an archaic English term for a dealer in food
- The Badger (newspaper), a newspaper published by the University of Sussex
- Badger Badger Badger or Badgers, a short animation by Jonti Picking
- Badger Books, a British paperback imprint of the 1950s and '60s
- Badger Game, an extortion scheme
- Brock Badgers, athletics teams for Brock University, Canada
- Upshot-Knothole Badger, a 1953 nuclear test at the Nevada Test Site, U.S.
- Badger (TV series), a 1999 British series starring Jerome Flynn
- Badger, to direct argumentative questions at a person
- Badger, the South African variant of the Finnish Patria AMV (Armored Modular Vehicle)
- Badger Ales, beers brewed by Hall & Woodhouse
- Breezy Badger, a code name for version 5.10 of the Linux software Ubuntu
- St John Badger, a youth member (aged 5–10) of the St John Ambulance voluntary organisation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.