From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up badian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Badian may refer to:
- Badian, Cebu, Philippines
- Ernst Badian (1925–2011), Austrian classical scholar
- Elyakim Badian (1923–2000), Israeli politician
- Maya Badian (born 1945), Romanian-born Canadian composer, musicologist, and professor
- Badian, a spice from Illicium verum tree
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.