This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
App Store icon
|Release||iOS 17 December 2015 Android 8 September 2016|
Badland 2 (stylized BADLAND 2) is a mobile video game designed by Frogmind Games and released on the iOS and Android platforms. The game was released on 17 December 2015 on iOS and 8 September 2016 on Android. It is the sequel of Badland.
The game was unveiled by Juhana Myllys, the co-founder and lead designer of the Frogmind Games, who said that the game was the company's attempt to reinvent the first Badland, where they wanted the game to be worthy of the word sequel.
Similar to the first game, the player flies around a little black creature through the woods of the game. Beginning in Day 1 Dawn, the game progresses through four stages (Dawn, Noon, Dusk, and Night), each with a separate color scheme and new theme of traps. But unlike in the first game, the game features new tactics such as flying in both directions, new obstacles such as water, liquids, flamethrower, frost, magma and searing light. The game also features new mode which makes the creature into a rolling wheel. The game also offers standalone challenges stages for the player to compete against their friends via the online leaderboard. The new version of game also included 3 different modes; survive the longest, save the most clones or reach the end fastest.
- "Badland 2 arrives on Android". frogmind.com. Frogmind. 8 September 2016. Retrieved 2 October 2016.
- "Badland 2 gets a surprise release on iOS". Phonearena.com. Phonearena. 18 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "Badland 2 is Available For iOS As of Today". Wegotthiscovered.com. We Got This Covered. 18 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "Frogmind's Badland 2 is the side-scrolling sequel to a 30M download hit". venturebeat.com. VentureBeat. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "Moody mobile game Badland has a fantastic new sequel". theverge.com. The Verge. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "Badland 2 out now on iOS". eurogamer.net. Euro Gamer. 17 December 2015. Retrieved 19 December 2015.
- "BADLAND 2 released with neat 3D Touch features for iPhone 6S". SlashGear. 2015-12-17. Retrieved 2018-11-19.
|This action game–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|