Badman may refer to:
- Badman (EP), EP by boy group B.A.P
- Badman (slang), a Jamaican slang term
- Badman Recording Co., an American record label
- Badman Review, into Elective Home Education in England
- "Bad Man" (song), a single by R. Kelly
- Mr. Badman, a fictional character in The Life and Death of Mr Badman
- "Badman", a song by Roll Deep from Rules and Regulations
- The CollegeHumor parody of Batman
- The contemporary term, along with "gunman", for the people now called "gunfighters" or "gunslingers", in the 19th-century American frontier
- The video game What Did I Do to Deserve This, My Lord?, originally released under the title Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do to Deserve This?
- Humza Arshad, known by his pseudonym Diary of a Badman which was named after his show.
- Diary of a Badman, a British web series by Humza Arshad.
- Badman, a British web series by Humza Arshad.
- Badman's Britain, a special two-part spin-off of Diary of a Badman.
- Badman Blogs, a blog show by Humza Arshad
- Badman's World, a show by Humza Arshad based on the stereotyping of Muslims, Pakistanis, Britons and Desis.
People with the surname:
- George Whiting Badman, a South Australian business man, and horse breeder and owner.
- Oliver Badman (1885–1977), Australian politician
- Richard Badman, British Olympic fencer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Badman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.