Badminton at the 2008 Summer Olympics – Mixed doubles
at the Games of the XXIX Olympiad
|Venue||Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium|
|Date||12 August to 17 August|
|Competitors||32 from 12 nations|
|Badminton at the
2008 Summer Olympics
The tournament consisted of a single-elimination tournament. Matches were played using a best-of-three games format. Games were played to 21 points, using rally scoring. Each game had to be won by a margin of two points, except when the game was won by a player who reached 30 even if the lead was only 1 at that point.
The top four seeds in the tournament were placed in the bracket so as not to face each other until the semifinals. All other competitors were placed by draw.
- Nova Widianto and Lilyana Natsir (INA) (Silver Medallists)
- Zheng Bo and Gao Ling (CHN) (First Round)
- Flandy Limpele and Vita Marissa (INA) (Fourth Place)
- He Hanbin and Yu Yang (CHN) (Bronze Medallists)
- Badminton World Federation - draws and results, retrieved 27 July 2008