|Directed by||Iqbal Shehzad|
|Produced by||Iqbal Shehzad|
|Written by||Saadat Hassan Manto|
|Distributed by||Montana Films|
|September 2, 1966|
Badnaam was adapted from Saadat Hasan Manto's short story Jhumkay ("Ear-rings") by screenwriter Riaz Shahid. The film was directed and produced by Iqbal Shehzad, in his debut as a film director. Badnaam's cast included Allauddin, Nabeela, Neelo, Ejaz Durrani, Diljeet Mirza, Hamid Wain and Rangeela, Zumurrud.This film celebrated its Silver Jubilee at the Pakistani cinemas in 1966 and was a 'hit' film.
Film's Music and super-hit songs
- " Baday Be-Murrawwat Hain Yeh Husn Waalay, Kahin Dil Lagaanay Ki Koshish Na Karna"
- "Abhi Tau Dil Mein Halki Si Khalish Mahsoos Hoti Hai,Bahut Mumkin Hai Kal Iss Ka Mohabbat Naam Ho Jaaey"
- Sung by Masood Rana
- , film Badnaam (1966) on Pakistan Film Magazine website, Retrieved 4 Nov 2015
- , film Badnaam (1966) on YouTube website, Retrieved 4 Nov 2015
- , Soundtrack of film Badnam (1966) on IMDb website, Retrieved 4 Nov 2015
|This article related to a Pakistani film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|