|Badnaam (1966 film)|
|Directed by||Iqbal Shehzad|
|Produced by||Iqbal Shehzad|
|Written by||Saadat Hassan Manto|
|Music by||Deebo Bhattacharya|
|Distributed by||Montana Films|
Badnaam was adapted from Saadat Hasan Manto's short story Jhumkay ("Ear-rings") by screenwriter Riaz Shahid. The film was directed and produced by Iqbal Shehzad, in his debut as a film director. Badnaam's cast included Allauddin, Nabeela, Neelo, Ejaz Durrani, Diljeet Mirza, Hamid Wain and Rangeela, Zumurrud.This film celebrated its Silver Jubilee at the Pakistani cinemas in 1966 and was a box-office 'hit' film.
Film's Music and super-hit songs
- " Baday Be-Murrawwat Hain Yeh Husn Waalay, Kahin Dil Lagaanay Ki Koshish Na Karna"
- "Abhi Tau Dil Mein Halki Si Khalish Mahsoos Hoti Hai, Bahut Mumkin Hai Kal Iss Ka Mohabbat Naam Ho Jaaey"
- Sung by Masood Rana
- Hamza Rao (1 December 2017). "Seven unforgettable, daring Pakistani films (a film review of 1966 film Badnaam)". Daily Times (newspaper). Retrieved 29 December 2020.
- Badnaam (1966 film) on Complete Index To World Film (CITWF) website Retrieved 27 August 2018
- Film Badnaam (1966) on pakmag.net website Retrieved 27 August 2018
- Soundtrack of film Badnam (1966) on IMDb website Retrieved 27 August 2018
|This article related to a Pakistani film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|