Badshot Lea F.C.
|Full name||Badshot Lea Football Club|
|Ground||Krooner Park, Camberley|
|Capacity||1,976 (196 seated)|
|League||Combined Counties League Premier Division|
|2017–18||Combined Counties League Division One, 3rd of 19 (promoted)|
Badshot Lea Football Club is a football club based in Badshot Lea, near Farnham, Surrey, England. The club are currently members of the Combined Counties League Premier Division and play at Camberley Town's Krooner Park Stadium
The club was established in 1904, although they only played friendly matches until affiliating with the Surrey County Football Association in 1907. They subsequently played in local leagues before joining the Surrey Intermediate League, winning Division One in 1936–37 and again in 1937–38. They won the division again in 1985–86, earning promotion to the Surrey Premier League. However, they were relegated back to the Surrey Intermediate League the following season after finishing second bottom of the division.
Badshot Lea won the league's Challenge Cup in 1987–88 and the Invitation Cup in 1989–90. They were relegated to Division Two, but won the division in 1992–93. They won the Challenge Cup for a second time in 2000–01. In 2003 they moved up to Division One East of the Hellenic League. They won the Supplementary Cup in 2005–06, and after finishing third in 2006–07 they were promoted to the Premier Division. However, after one season in the Hellenic League's top division, they were transferred to the Premier Division of the Combined Counties League, swapping leagues with AFC Wallingford. Their first season in the Combined Counties League also saw them enter the FA Vase for the first time.
The following season saw Badshot Lea make their debut in the FA Cup, eventually losing 10–0 by Ashford Town (Middlesex). After finishing in the bottom three of the Premier Division in 2016–17 the club were relegated to Division One.
The club spent several years groundsharing, playing home matches at Cheriton Road in Farnborough, Godalming Town's Weycourt and Ash United's Shawfield Stadium. They moved to Camberley Town's Krooner Park for the 2017–18 season, during which the club are redeveloping Westfield Lane in Wrecclesham, the former home ground of Farnham Rugby Club, where they will play from 2018–19.
- Hellenic League
- Supplementary Cup winners 2005–06
- Surrey Intermediate League
- Division One champions 1936–37, 1937–38, 1985–86
- Division Two champions 1992–93
- Challenge Cup winners 1987–88, 2000–01
- Invitation Cup winners 1989–90
- Surrey Junior Cup
- Winners 1937–38
- Kenny Warner Memorial Shield
- Winners 2003–04, 2004–05
- Runwick Charity Cup
- Winners 1937–38, 1986–87, 1988–89
- Highest league position: 6th in the Combined Counties Premier Division, 2010–11
- Best FA Cup performance: Third qualifying round, 2012–13
- Best FA Vase performance: Third round, 2009–10
- Record attendance: 276 vs Bisley, 16 April 2007
- Mike Williams & Tony Williams (2012) Non-League Club Directory 2013, p625 ISBN 978-1-869833-77-0
- History Badshot Lea F.C.
- Honours Badshot Lea F.C.
- Non League Tables for 1986–1987 Non-League Matters
- Badshot League at the Football Club History Database
- Ten Years Ago! Combined Counties League
- Weekend football round-up Get Surrey, 28 September 2009
- Work progressing on new ground for Badshot Lea Surrey & Hants News, 8 August 2017