|Look up bae, Bae, or BAE in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bae or BAE may refer to:
- BAE Systems, a British defence, security and aerospace company
- British Aerospace (BAe), a precursor with Marconi Electronic Systems of BAE Systems
- Bureau of American Ethnology, an American anthropological research center and archive at the Smithsonian Institution
- BAE Batterien, a producer of lead acid batteries for industrial applications, headquartered in Germany
- Bae (surname), a Korean family name
- Barcelonnette – Saint-Pons Airfield (IATA code: BAE), France
- Bae (word), a slang term of endearment short for "baby" or "babe"
- Barawana language (ISO 639-3 code: bae), a nearly-extinct Arawakan language of Venezuela and Brazil
- Bay, Laguna, a municipality in the Philippines, often called Bae by its residents
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.