From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bae in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bae or BAE refers to fecal matter in Danish. Also may refer to:
- Bae (surname), a Korean family name
- Barawana language, a nearly-extinct Arawakan language of Venezuela and Brazil (ISO 639-3 code: bae)
- BAE Systems, a British defence, security and aerospace company.
- British Aerospace (BAe), a precursor with Marconi Electronic Systems of BAE Systems
- Bureau of American Ethnology, an American anthropological research center and archive at the Smithsonian Institution
- BAE Batterien, a producer of lead acid batteries for industrial applications, headquartered in Germany
- Barcelonnette – Saint-Pons Airport, France (IATA code: BAE)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bae.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.