|Length||14 miles (23 km)|
The Bagaduce River is a tidal river in the Hancock County, Maine that empties into Penobscot Bay near the town of Castine. From the confluence of Black Brook and the outflow of Walker Pond ( ), the river runs about 14 miles (23 km) north, northwest, and southwest, forming the border between Brooksville on its left bank and Sedgwick, Penobscot, and Castine on its right.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map Archived 2012-04-05 at WebCite, accessed June 22, 2011
- "Increased oyster farming on the Bagaduce River raises concerns for area residents". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Bagaduce River". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. 30 September 1980. Retrieved 2010-05-18.
- Maine Streamflow Data from the USGS
- Maine Watershed Data From Environmental Protection Agency