From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baggage (game show))
|Look up baggage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baggage is any number of bags, cases and containers which hold a traveller's articles during transit.
Baggage may also refer to:
- "Baggage" (House episode), 2010 episode of House
- "Baggage" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent episode), 2003 episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent
- Baggage (U.S. game show), a 2010 dating game show hosted by Jerry Springer
- Baggage (UK game show), based on the US version
- Baggage (radio show), a BBC Radio 4 situation comedy
- Baggage (album), the 2000 album by the pop rock band Sirsy
- Emotional baggage, a colloquialism referring to unresolved psychological issues
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baggage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.