Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bagging can mean:
- In statistics, data mining and machine learning, bootstrap aggregating
- The random subspace method, also called attribute bagging
- In mountaineering, peak bagging
- In medicine, ventilating a patient with a bag valve mask
- In agriculture, the bagging hook, a form of reap hook or sickle
- In drug slang, bagging is a form of drug abuse akin to huffing
- Teabagging, a sexual act
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bagging.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.