|• Total||308.29 km2 (119.03 sq mi)|
|• Density||700/km2 (1,800/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Bagherpara|
Bagherpara is located at. It has a total area of 308.29 km².
As of the 2011 Bangladesh census, Bagherpara has a population of 216,897. In 1991 males constituted 51.21% of the population, and females 48.79%; this Upazila's eighteen-up population was 84303. Bagherpara has an average literacy rate of 34.5% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Bagherpara has 9 Unions/Wards, 156 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 191 villages. Unions Name
@ Kayal Khaly Govt. Primary School, Established 2004; Founder,Muhammad Hafizur Rahman, USA.
- Raipur Govt.Primary School
- East Paikpara Govt. Model Primary School
- Dohakula Govt. Primary School
- Bagherpara Pilot High School
- Bagherpara Pilot Girls High School
- Bagherpara Degree College
- Bagherpara Mohilla College
- Raipur School & College
- Selumpur High school
- Karimpur High School
- Bagherpara siddikiya fszil madrasha
- Azempur islamia alim madrasa
- Narikelbariya degree college
- Narikelbariya high school
- Inra primary school
- Inra high school
- Dayarampur Siddikya Senior Madrasha.
- Dayarampur Primary School,
- Borvagh high school.
- Borvagh primary school.
- MD. ABU HURIRA.
- Vitaballah High School.
Chhaibaria primary School. C.S.A.High School. Japan Bangladesh Friendship Agricultural College. Jamdia High School. Khalshe Girls School.
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
|This Khulna Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|