From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Baha or baha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bone-anchored hearing aid (BAHA), type of hearing aid based on bone conduction
- Cochlear Baha, bone conduction hearing solution manufactured by Cochlear
- Baha Akşit (1914–1995), Turkish physician and politician
- Baha Araji (born 1967), Iraqi politician
- A. Baha Balantekin, Turkish physicist
- Baha Gelenbevi (1907–1984), Turkish film director
- Bahaa Hariri (born 1966), Lebanese billionaire
- Baha Mousa (died 2003), Iraqi hotel receptionist killed whilst in British Army custody
- Bahaa Taher (born 1935), Egyptian novelist
- Bahaa Trabelsi (born 1966), Moroccan novelist
- Nabil Baha (born 1981), Moroccan footballer
- Al-Muqtana Baha'uddin (979–1043), Druze religious leader.
- Bahá'u'lláh (1817–1892), religious leader of a world religion from Iran
- Al Bahah, a city in Saudi Arabia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.