Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Baha or baha in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bone-anchored hearing aid (BAHA), type of hearing aid based on bone conduction
- Cochlear Baha, bone conduction hearing solution manufactured by Cochlear
- Baha Akşit (1914–1995), Turkish physician and politician
- Baha Araji (born 1967), Iraqi politician
- A. Baha Balantekin, Turkish physicist
- Baha Gelenbevi (1907–1984), Turkish film director
- Bahaa Hariri (born 1966), Lebanese billionaire
- Baha Mousa (died 2003), Iraqi hotel receptionist killed whilst in British Army custody
- Bahaa Taher (born 1935), Egyptian novelist
- Bahaa Trabelsi (born 1966), Moroccan novelist
- Nabil Baha (born 1981), Moroccan footballer
- Al-Muqtana Baha'uddin (979–1043), Druze religious leader.
- Bahá'u'lláh (1817–1892), religious leader of a world religion from Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baha.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.