|Elevation||294 m (965 ft)|
|• Official||Hindi, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UK 08|
Bahadrabad is an intermediate Village Panchayat in the Haridwar district of Uttarakhand, India. It is one of the six development blocks in Haridwar district under which many developed villages come, including Rohalki-Kishanpur , Almalpur Bongla, Alipur, Garhmeerpur, Khedli, Sitapur.
Bahadrabad is situated at a distance of 11 km from Haridwar, between the towns of Haridwar and Roorkee on the National Highway 58, between Delhi and Manna Pass. It is neighbouring towns are, Pathri, Jhabrera, Narsan, Jwalapur and Mohanpur Mohammadpur
According to 2011 census total population is 10232.
Uttarakhand Irrigation Research Institute (IRI), founded in 1928 in Lucknow, was shifted here 1946, later its research unit in Roorkee was established as a full-fledged Institute in 1954, today Hydraulics model studies are carried out at its Hydraulic Research Station at Bahadrabad.
Integrated Industrial Estate (IIE) of SIDCUL (State Industrial Development Corporation of Uttarankhand) is situated close to Bahadrabad. Apart from that, Bahadrabad has a small but old industrial setup known as "BAHDRABAD INDUSTRIAL AREA", which has Indane Gas Plant and Modern Bread Factory.
- Village Panchayat s of UTTARANCHAL
- Geography of Haridwar
- List of Public Representatives from Haridwar Archived 19 February 2008 at the Wayback Machine. and MOHD SHAHZAD ALI is the M.L.A Of BAHADRABAD Official website.
- State Assembly Elections 2007 Office of Chief Electoral Officer - Uttarakhand.
- Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Official website.
- Irrigation Research Institute Official website
- Irrigation Dept. Irrigation Research Institute, Roorkee, 6.0.
- Integrated Industrial Estate - Haridwar SIDCUL Official website.