City Centre Bahrain
The Bahrain City Centre.
|Opening date||1 September 2008|
|Developer||Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|Owner||Majid Al Futtaim Group|
|No. of stores and services||350|
|Total retail floor area||450,000 m2 (4,800,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||3|
The shopping centre opened in 2008 to be the largest in Bahrain. It claims 340 retail outlets, including the first Carrefour Hypermarket in Bahrain, and 60 dining outlets. It is owned and run by Majid Al Futtaim Properties, which owns several shopping malls across the Middle East.
|This section relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Entertainment facilities include:
- Magic Planet is a family entertainment centre.
- Wahoo! Waterpark is a climate-controlled indoor/outdoor water park.
- A 20-screen Cineco Cinema is spread across 8,000 square metres.
- "Bahrain City Centre". TripAdvisor. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Carrefour to open in Bahrain". ArabianBusiness.com. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
- "About us". Majid Al Futtaim Shopping Malls. Retrieved 13 May 2016.
|This article about a building or structure in Bahrain is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|