|Full name||Bahri Ahmet Kavaja|
|Date of birth||23 August 1924|
|Place of birth||Shkodër, Albania|
|Date of death||19 August 1987(aged 62)|
|Place of death||Adelaide, South Australia, Australia|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He made his debut for Albania in an October 1946 Balkan Championship match against Yugoslavia and earned a total of 13 caps, scoring no goals. His final international was a June 1950 friendly match against Bulgaria.
In September 1950 after a game in Hungary, he escaped his team along with Sulejman (Bule) Vathi after swimming the strait of Bosphorus, and did not return to the Communist regime in Albania, eventually settling in New Zealand. He became a naturalised New Zealand citizen in 1965, and died in Adelaide, South Australia, on 19 August 1987.
- "New Zealand, naturalisations, 1843–1981". Ancestry.com Operations. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- e Kampionatit të parë mbarëkombëtar të futbollit
- EU Football profile
- "Player Database". eu-football.info. Retrieved 2019-05-06.
- Magelanet Shqiptare te futbollit
- Imigrimet e para të shqiptarëve në Zelandën e Re
- "Deceased search results". Centennial Park Cemetery. Retrieved 10 January 2016.
- Albania - Championship Winning Teams - RSSSF
|This biographical article relating to Albanian association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|