From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bahsili)
Location of Bahşılı within Turkey.
|• Mayor||Halil İbrahim Bişkin (AKP)|
|• District||182.00 km2 (70.27 sq mi)|
|Elevation||689 m (2,260 ft)|
|• District density||37/km2 (96/sq mi)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Bahşılı is a town and district of Kırıkkale Province in the Central Anatolia region of Turkey. At the 2000 Turkish census, the population of the district was 8,525, of whom 5,790 lived in the town of Bahşılı.
- "Area of regions (including lakes), km²". Regional Statistics Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. 2002. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Population of province/district centers and towns/villages by districts - 2012". Address Based Population Registration System (ABPRS) Database. Turkish Statistical Institute. Retrieved 2013-02-27.
- Turkish Statistical Institute. "Census 2000, Key statistics for urban areas of Turkey" (in Turkish). Archived from the original (XLS) on 2007-07-22. Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- GeoHive. "Statistical information on Turkey's administrative units". Retrieved 2008-03-19.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc. "Geographical information on Bahşılı, Turkey". Retrieved 2008-03-16.
- District municipality's official website (Turkish)
|This article about a Central Anatolia Region of Turkey location is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|