|Maramures International Airport|
|Operator||Maramureș County Council|
|Serves||Baia Mare, Romania|
|Elevation AMSL||605 ft / 184 m|
Maramures International Airport (IATA: BAY, ICAO: LRBM) is a minor international airport situated in northwest Romania, located in Tăuții-Măgherăuș, 10 km (6.2 mi) west of Baia Mare municipality and in the historic region of Maramureș.
Airlines and destinations
Effective 22 December 2015, due to reconstruction works for the extension of the runway and connected infrastructure improvements, there are no flights operated to or from Baia Mare. The airport company estimates works will take 5 months. However, as of May 2017 the airport is still closed.
- Contract de finanţare (in Romanian)
- EAD Basic
- Baia Mare Airport in 2013 (in Romanian)
- Topul aeroporturilor din Romania in 2012 (in Romanian)
- ORDIN 169/1.801. Planul national de actiune privind reducerea emisiilor de gaze cu efect de seră în domeniul aviatiei civile (in Romanian)
- Press release
- "TAROM suspendă zborurile spre Baia Mare". Airlines Travel. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
Media related to Maramures International Airport at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a Romanian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a European airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Romania is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|